Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Power:||650W||Start Wind Speed:||1m/s (2.24mph)|
|Rated Wind Speed:||10m/s(22.4mph)||Working Wind Speed:||1-25m/s (2.24-56 Mph)|
|Generator Type:||Axial Flux Coreless Disc Permanent Magnet Direct Drive Generator||Rated Rotor Speed:||200RPM|
|Blades Material:||FRP||Warranty:||3 Years|
vertical rooftop wind turbine,
500 watt vertical axis wind turbine
500W Vertical Axis Wind Turbine
500W vertical axis wind mill are a type of wind turbine where the main rotor shaft is set vertically and the main components are located at the base of the turbine. VAWTs offer a number of advantages over traditional horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs). They can be packed closer together in wind farms, allowing more in a given space. they are smaller, but rather due to the slowing effect on the air that HAWTs have, forcing designers to separate them by ten times their width.
GreeF 500W vertical axis wind mill are rugged, quiet, light, Omni-directional, and they do not create as much stress on the support structure. They do not require as much wind to generate power, thus allowing them to be closer to the ground. By being closer to the ground they are easily maintained and can be installed on rooftop and similar tall structures.
We can provide different system for customers according their request.
For example, Off-Grid System:
13 sets of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine and other project:
|Start Wind Speed||1m/s (2.24mph)|
|Rated Wind Speed||10m/s(22.4mph)|
|Working Wind Speed||1-25m/s (2.24-56 mph)|
|Safety Wind Speed||50m/s(112mph)|
|Blades Rotor Diameter||1.5M(4.92ft)|
|Blades Material &Quantity||FRP /3PCS|
|Tower Height||6m(19.68ft.) (Optional)|
Axial Flux coreless disc permanent magnet direct drive generator
|Protection Method||Electromagnetic Brake + PWM|
|Life time||20 Years|
Our main Vertical Axis Wind Turbines are free 3 years warranty
All lifelong technical support and part cost supply.
(1) The warranty period is start from the date of shipment which show on the bill of loading or air waybill.
(2) Free maintenance services during the warranty period the cost involved be borne by the company, do not charge a fee to customers, free warranty if any damage outside the warranty period, the company will charge a fee for labor costs and materials.
(3) The warranty period, company's quality problems caused by the maintenance of the freight borne by the company, if not under warranty or man-made damage, the freight charges by the customer.
1. Q: Why buy a small wind turbine ?
A: A GREEF wind turbine is a smart investment that will lower your monthly expenses, increase your net worth. At the same time, it will help clean the air, slow climate change, and move us towards the energy independence. You will also enjoy watching your utility meter turn backwards and the lively interaction between the wind and your GREEF turbine. Finally, it will totally change your view of wind – you will start appreciating windy days. For those fortunate enough to have a windy site of at least one acre, a GREEF wind system will be substantially less expensive than a comparable solar system, it will take up less space, and its performance won’t degrade over time.
It's like buying vs. renting a home
Over the next 10 years a typical homeowner or small bussiness will pay $18000 to over $5000 in electric bills , at rates that often increse faster than inflation. When you choose a GREEF wind system you take the same monthly expense and invest it in a tangible asset. Once your GREEF turbine is paid off, you will enkoy more money in your pocket every month for the next 20years.
2. Q: Does vertical Axis Wind Turbine installation Easy ?
A: Very easy, every customer can doin by themselves, we will supply all the components for all Vertical Axis Wind Turbine installation and very details installation manual.
3. Q: Does our wind is enough for a Vertical Axis Wind Turbine?
A: As our vertical Axis can start running at low wind speed. Please tell us your requirements and annual wind speed.
4. Q: Which model is suitable for me?
A: Please contact our sales with following points :
1. What appliance do you want to running by the system? How many watts are they and their working time .
2. Your annual wind speed.
3. What kinds of system do you want ? On-grid or off-grid
5. Q: Can I only buy parts of the Vertical Axis Wind Turbine not whole system?
A: Yes, for example you can manufacture tower in local , we can supply you tower drawing .
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us! We will reply you within 24 hours!
Contact Person: sales