Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Rotating Speed(r/min):||240||Working Wind Speed(m/s):||3-30|
|Generator Type:||3-phase PMG||Rated Winds Peed(m/s):||11|
|Rated Voltage:||12/24V,12V / 24V / 48V,400V 600V 800V 11KV 13.8KV||Application:||Electricity Generation,Wind Power System|
5kw House Pitch Control Wind Turbine,
65db Pitch Control Wind Turbine
5kw Low Noise Mini Grid Tie Inverter Pitch Control Wind Turbine Generator For House Use
Why choose pitch control wind turbine?
Leading technology-intelligent control, strong system scalability
1. The world's best wind power control technology is combined with the self-developed variable pitch technology.
2. The hardware design uses international well-known brands, and the software uses redundant control strategies.
3. It can achieve good compatibility with various well-known brand converters and remote modules.
High security-continuous operation around the clock to achieve unattended operation
1. The speed of the wind wheel is controlled, and it runs continuously and stably under severe wind conditions.
2. More than a dozen redundant control strategies ensure the safety and stability of the system in all climates.
A lot of power generation-variable pitch control, high-efficiency output, power generation up to 30%
1. Above the rated wind speed, the pitch angle of the blades can be adjusted to achieve continuous full power output.
2. The working wind speed range is large (3-25m/s), and the effective running time is long.
Using the world's leading mechanical centrifugal variable pitch technology, the average annual power generation is 30% more.
(1) Large initial blade angle (+9 ), excellent acceleration performance, start at low wind speed of 2.5m/s;
(2) Below the rated wind speed, the wind turbine outputs efficiently;
(3) Above the rated wind speed, adjust the pitch angle so that the rotor speed is maintained near the rated speed and the power output is stable.
On-grid Systems in Other Countries
The systems were also installed in countries, like India, the Phillipines, Ireland, Colombia,France, Brazil, Swiss and Hungary.
Contact Person: Ms. Christina Lei