Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Wind Power Generator||Rated Voltage:||12/24V,12V / 24V / 48V,400V 600V 800V 11KV 13.8KV|
|Generator Type:||3 Phase AC Permanent-magnet,Three Phase AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator,1-3kw Vertical Axis Wind Turbine||Application:||Electricity Generation,Wind Power System|
Grid Tie Industrial Inverter Wind Turbine,
Low Noise Inverter Wind Turbine,
5kw Residential Pitch Wind Turbine
5kw Low Noise Low Start Up easy residential Grid Tie Industrial Inverter Wind Turbine Speed System
Why choose pitch control wind turbine?
Leading technology-intelligent control, strong system scalability
1. The world's best wind power control technology is combined with the self-developed variable pitch technology.
2. The hardware design uses international well-known brands, and the software uses redundant control strategies.
3. It can achieve good compatibility with various well-known brand converters and remote modules.
High security-continuous operation around the clock to achieve unattended operation
1. The speed of the wind wheel is controlled, and it runs continuously and stably under severe wind conditions.
2. More than a dozen redundant control strategies ensure the safety and stability of the system in all climates.
A lot of power generation-variable pitch control, high-efficiency output, power generation up to 30%
1. Above the rated wind speed, the pitch angle of the blades can be adjusted to achieve continuous full power output.
2. The working wind speed range is large (3-25m/s), and the effective running time is long.
· Household,Garden,Farm,Urban ,Rooftop
· Telecom sites.
· Rural electrification programs. Island , sentry, island, sight lighting
· Automatic speed reduction protection
Using the world's leading mechanical centrifugal variable pitch technology, the average annual power generation is 30% more.
(1) Large initial blade angle (+9 ), excellent acceleration performance, start at low wind speed of 2.5m/s;
(2) Below the rated wind speed, the wind turbine outputs efficiently;
(3) Above the rated wind speed, adjust the pitch angle so that the rotor speed is maintained near the rated speed and the power output is stable.
On-grid Systems in Other Countries
The systems were also installed in countries, like India, the Phillipines, Ireland, Colombia,France, Brazil, Swiss and Hungary.
Contact Person: sales