Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Wind Power Generator||Tolerance:||+/-0.1mm Or According To Customer Request|
|Portection Grade:||IP 54||Size:||Customized Magnet Size|
|Rated Rotor Speed:||20-900RRM||Rated Power:||300w-30kw|
Off Grid Wind Power Turbine,
5KW Wind Power Turbine
5KW Windmill Energy Off-grid Solar Hybrid Pitch Control Wind Power Turbine
Why choose pitch control wind turbine?
Leading technology-intelligent control, strong system scalability
1. The world's best wind power control technology is combined with the self-developed variable pitch technology.
2. The hardware design uses international well-known brands, and the software uses redundant control strategies.
3. It can achieve good compatibility with various well-known brand converters and remote modules.
High security-continuous operation around the clock to achieve unattended operation
1. The speed of the wind wheel is controlled, and it runs continuously and stably under severe wind conditions.
2. More than a dozen redundant control strategies ensure the safety and stability of the system in all climates.
A lot of power generation-variable pitch control, high-efficiency output, power generation up to 30%
1. Above the rated wind speed, the pitch angle of the blades can be adjusted to achieve continuous full power output.
2. The working wind speed range is large (3-25m/s), and the effective running time is long.
· Household,Garden,Farm,Urban ,Rooftop
· Telecom sites.
· Rural electrification programs. Island , sentry, island, sight lighting
· Automatic speed reduction protection
Using the world's leading mechanical centrifugal variable pitch technology, the average annual power generation is 30% more.
(1) Large initial blade angle (+9 ), excellent acceleration performance, start at low wind speed of 2.5m/s;
(2) Below the rated wind speed, the wind turbine outputs efficiently;
(3) Above the rated wind speed, adjust the pitch angle so that the rotor speed is maintained near the rated speed and the power output is stable.
25kW Wind-solar-diesel Complementary Power Supply Project at Barracks of Garrison on Yongxing Island of Paracel Islands
Contact Person: Ms. Christina Lei